We all go through seasons in life where we need someone to WALK alongside us. If you are in that season, Maria is happy to biblically counsel you on your journey.
Maria has counseled hundreds of women over the years and has recently completed a certificate in Biblical Counseling through Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary (MABTS). She is currently pursuing a secondary certificate through Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (SWBTS) in Biblical Counseling as well. Maria does not charge for this counseling. Typical individual counseling runs from 6 to 12 sessions. Biblical Counseling is not licensed, and it is not medical advice. It is a season of discipleship.
PRESTONWOOD BAPTIST CHURCH (PBC) PLANO CAMPUS
1. WALK & TALK: PRESTONWOOD SPORTS ORGANIZATION (PSO)
2. CONFERENCE ROOM MEETING: PBC
3. ZOOM: ONLINE (SEE BELOW)
BIBLICAL COUNSELING ZOOM REQUIRMENTS:
In order to BEST serve you and most efficiently use our time, please comply with the following for your scheduled ZOOM call. If you are not able to comply with the following at your scheduled time, please reschedule:
THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE. THIS IS A SEASON OF DISCIPLESHIP SUPPLIED ON A VOLUNTEER BASIS. SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE IF NECESSARY.
1) No Driving: For obvious safety reasons (distractions etc). Zoom calls are not held while participants are driving.
2) ZOOM with BOTH audio and video on: Communication is both verbal and non-verbal.
3) Desktop is preferred. If you need to zoom by phone, please find a room where you can sit or stand without phone movement or distraction/interruption from others/pets. (Please have the phone in a stationary position. )
4) ZOOM meetings are NOT recorded unless given permission for training purposes.
5) PLEASE be on time for your meeting.
Copyright © 2019/20
MARIA V. BOWER MBA, NASM CPT/CNC
CERTIFIED BIBLICAL COUNSELOR
(REMEMBER TO CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE STARTING
ANY WEIGHT LOSS OR EXERCISE PROGRAM)
THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE.
FAITHVSWEIGHT - All Rights Reserved.
Author Photos: Molly Coulter Photography